Hello,
With the IPTV TURKO application, you can log in to your IPTV addresses or create more than one list by registering them. You can point out what you see as missing or incorrect in the application. Then I will try to fix it with the new update.

I would really appreciate it if you could support me by leaving a comment and 5 points on Google Play :) Thank you.

Google Play Link:

This is the hidden content, please

This is the hidden content, please

IPTV TURKO is a simple and useful IPTV player that allows you to play videos, live channels, movies, TV series, sports channels such as football, tennis and basketball on remotely connected servers. By sorting your M3U8 or .TS files according to the category you have selected from the organized menu according to the playlist, you can select the channel you want to watch and receive images through the IPTV Player.

Theme Settings: You can change the theme from the General Settings section.
Connection Quota: While watching your IPTV Player over the internet with a quota such as mobile data, you can protect your quota by caching your videos slowly.

By saving your Multiple IPTV Lists, you can easily access, edit or delete the IPTV Lists you want.

You can find information about when your IPTV period will expire via the IPTV TURKO Menu.

IPTV TURKO makes your day more enjoyable by allowing you to watch sports, TV series and movies without interruption.

You cannot purchase IPTV channels with the IPTV TURKO you have downloaded. You can evaluate the service offered to you by adding the information provided to you by third providers to our IPTV TURKO application.
Broadcast interruptions or video breaks in the videos you watch via IPTV TURKO cannot be caused by the application. It is caused by the IPTV tools you have purchased.

• 2 weeks later...