Cracking websites curiosity.

LividLove

You know, I've always wondered why a lot of Cracking Websites have this "You must post before you see the hidden content" or something like that. My best guess it's to get more people to register to the website or it's to identify who's a leecher. I've heard that if you reply but you don't like the thread you are pretty much becoming a leecher, but haven't administrators or moderators thought that people could reply and completely forget to like, how would they know that? Which leaves the possibility of getting more people to register. Seeing on how if cracking websites get on the radar of website with premium accounts because they get so famous with the amount of accounts it's quite a small possibility it's because of that. Although, the premium account websites could just search up something like "Cracking website" and they would take it down ( Which I'll talk about in another thread). What do you guys think? Why do cracking websites need people to reply before they see hidden content? Now of course it's not every cracking website, there probably is some that don't require that, but for the majority.

Hidden content feature is to make some activeness in forum.if u just come and see the thread ,leech accounts. some accounts get leeched we know that .but free premium accounts do not last longer & hidden content feature is mostly valid for #vip also because there are many leechers in vip also . so that is why hidden content feature is enabled in websites...................

Regards

Pearl

• Upvote 2